Off the Pebbled Path Teas – Prince George – Offers hand blended teas and strives to go above sustainable practices and takes a regenerative approach by growing what they can to create their tea blends on their property in Salmon Valley, PG. $.40 per gram packaged in paper for delivery orders or bring in a container to fill in-store. Common size is 25 g
Positive Vibes -This delicious blend is formulated with herbs that may help reduce the effects stress, anxiety and depression. This is a great all year round blend but is excellent during the winter months with the winter blues set in. Ingredients: Green Tea, Gotu Kola, Brahmi, Chamomile, Holy Basil, Ashwagandha, Hibiscu
- Brahmi not only boosts brain function but has shown promising results with combating anxiety and stress.
- Holy Basil is considered an adaptogen, which means it has many benefts for many parts of the body.
- Ashwagandha is an adaptogen that is gentle, non-sedating and is a great support for the nervous system.
- Green Tea is high in L-theanine which may reduce anxiety
Sweet n’ Cheeky – Honeybush is the base of this sweet and cheeky blend. Schisandra berry and Hibiscus are add to balance the sweet with a hint of tart. Ingredients: Honeybush, Schisandra Berry, Hibiscus
- Schisandra Berry has long been used in herbal medicine. It has been used to help adrenal fatigue, reduce inflammation, boot cognitive function and replenishes the body’s vital energy (Qi).
- Hibiscus is high in Vitamin C, high in antioxidants and has shown benefits for heart health, lowering blood pressure and has been shown to aid in the relief of anxiety and depression
- Honeybush is antioxidant and is show great potential has an immune supporter
Revive and Jive – Revive and Jive is for our tea enthusiasts and coffee lovers. This blend have a small about of black tea, but the real stars of this blend are the Roasted Chicory Root and Roasted Dandelion Root. This blend is bold and coffee like, it is a great alternate for a lower caffeine option. Ingredients: Black Tea, Roasted Chicory Root, Cacao Nibs, Roast Dandelion Root, Chaga, Burdock Root, Cinnamon.
- Dandelion Root is antimicrobial and antifungal. It gently stimulates the liver to help the body with natural detoxification
- Chicory Root aids in digestion, supports heart health and eases anxiety
- Chaga has been known to help with a healthy digestion, it is anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. Chaga has so many health benefits it’s a great medicinal mushroom
*These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is not intended to offer medical advice or to act in any way as a substitute for consultation and advice from a healthcare professional.